registration of your company in HONGKONG
An interesting video...
Our company location
(1) Proposed company name (Hong Kong Company Names Guidelines), either in English only or Chinese only or both;
(2) One photocopy of passport and residential addresses of all shareholders, if shareholders are not Hong Kong residents; One copy of Hong Kong Identity Card and residential addresses of all shareholders, if shareholders are Hong Kong residents; if shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and registered office;
(3) One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential addresses of all directors, if directors are not Hong Kong residents; One copy of Hong Kong Identity Card and residential addresses of all directors, if directors are Hong Kong residents; if director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and registered office;
(4) Amount of share capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
(5) The name, occupation and residential address of a third party who will act as witness to the signature of the shareholder. The only requirement regarding the witness is that she/he must be over the age of 18. If the client could come to our offices to sign the incorporation documents, we can provide the witness.
(6) Basic background information of the new company, such as the principal business activities, the products to traded or services provided, the location of suppliers and customers, the expected turnover of the first year etc
- Kaizen delivers the duly signed Memorandum and Articles of Association to Companies Registry to apply for Certificate of Incorporation (if the incorporation documents arrived in our Hong Kong office after 4:30 p.m., the documents will be delivered to Companies registry on Day 2)
- Companies Registry issues the Certificate of Incorporation
- Kaizen collects the Certificate of Incorporation from Companies Registry
- Kaizen submits company activation documents to Companies Registry for filing purpose
- Kaizen applies for Business Registration Certificate from Business Registration Office
- Registration completed and company kit delivered to client
- Submit documents to the bank and obtain the bank account number, security device, Pin for Internet banking and/or PhoneBanking
Internet banking activated
Check books issued
Step 10:Kaizen arranges to deliver to you the Company Kit. The whole registration process is then completed. All the documents evidencing the legal existence of the Company is contained in the Company Kit and those items are what we returned to you after the Company is duly registered.
(1) Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation (sample Certificate of Incorporation)
(2) Original copy of Business Registration Certificate (sample Business Registration Certificate)
(3) 10 printed copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (sample Memorandum and Articles of Association)
(4) 20 copies of blank share certificate
(5)One statutory book (members register, directors register and share register)
(6) One company chop and one Common Seal
(7) Duplicate copy of documents filed with Companies Registry in relation to the appointment of directors, secretary, location of registered office and one duly completed share certificate for each of the shareholders.